Saturday, February 2, 2008

Oh What Fun......

When St. Paddy's Day rolls around I will be in the hospital having my left hip replaced. Oh what fun ..... N-O-T ! ! ! The surgery, believe it or not, only takes about 1-1/2 hours. But then a good 6 - 8 weeks to heal.

I will be in the hospital for 4 -5 days and then in rehab for another 5 days since I live alone and the doc doesn't want me to be alone that first week out of the hospital. So I will be missing my two fur babies very much and will be counting the time until I can get home to them.

Lisa Vollrath has some FREE Valentine's Day Images for download, you gotta' check them out. She always has such nice images that are great to use in your artwork, cards, or ATCs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea