Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Crazy and Sad Week For Me

My Mother passed away on Monday which was her 77th birthday. We buried her yesterday and I am thankful that it was a warm and sunny day as she enjoyed being outdoors. I am comforted by the fact that she is no longer in pain. She has lived with pain most all of her life...either physical pain and/or heartbreak pain. Now she is at peace, no longer in pain and had joined her two children, her parents and her siblings up above. She was my BEST FRIEND and I already miss chatting with her, showing her the art that I have created, or giving her something that I've made. I feel lost without her, and I know it will get easier with time, but right now I am devastated by the loss.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading all your blog entries and came across this....I'm so sorry to hear about your lost. I will keep you in prayer, losing someone is never easy especially when its your Mom.
    Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea