Saturday, January 31, 2009

Having a Blast Visting Blogs

I am having so much fun meeting people from around the world and visiting other blogs and seeing some wonderful artwork. I am already inspired to get back to work creating! And if you have a chance stop by Remnants of Olde as I am absolutely in love with their artwork and they are also part of the One World - One Heart Project.

As you can see from one of my previous post, I also joined the ban wagon and am giving away three different items. So check it out...I am #754 in this huge list of bloggers and the number keeps rising.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting us and for the link. I'm subscribing to your blog and am looking forward to getting to see what's next!!!

    Many blessings,

    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kerin,for subscribing. I really appreciate it and need to build up my blog readers for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're having fun visiting all the blogs! And thanks for stopping by my blog during One World - One Heart too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea