Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 2 of 29-Challenge

Feb 5th, 2009

Oh my! I thought I already posted this. I am so sorry for the delay. Computer has been crashing and must have during the posting process last week and this week I have been busy with doctor appointments, 3 of them.


I am running a bit behind on life in general, but also with this challenge, but as long as you leave a comment here on this post anytime before I actually draw the winner, then you will be entered to win today's give-a-way. And no I have not drawn the name for yesterday's give-a-way yet. I think what I will do is at the end of each week do the drawings, to make my life a little bit less complicated.

Now on to day's give-a-way.......

Posted by Picasa

Here it is a variety of items...some new (most are) and some not so new. But all are great to use in a variety of craft projects. If you do paper crafting or altered art.... these would be useful or come in handy. If you create ornaments or crazy quilts, then some of the items could come in handy. There are large metallic pom-poms, an Easter rolling rubber stamp, a bag of mixed sequins or some people call it confetti, a new package of white door hangers, a new green calligraphy marker, a couple of packages of vintage sequins and a package of sequin pins, a new pair of paper edgers by Provo Craft, and a new Permapaque double ended paint marker.

If you happen to be the winner of these items, and find that you don't need them all. Then you can give them away to someone else that might bennefit from them. Or begin your own challenge... 29-Day Challenge.


And don't forget to tell your friends to stop by to enter, and if you have time or want to learn more about the 29-Day Challenge then stop by the site. I originally learned about the challenge via Chrysti's blog, Art by Chrysti.

1 comment:

  1. I love the ongoing challenges so count me in!!

    Thanks for the great giveaway!

    Katina
    kjkoukla(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea