The monies raised from the auction will be donated to The Family Crisis Center of Baltimore County (FCC). And each day a new item will be placed up for bidding. Bidding is easy too, all you have to do is leave a comment on the item or items of your choosing with the amount you would like to bid. That's it! Very simple and very easy. But please do not bid if you are not going to follow through and pay, if you are the winning bidder. This money will go to a very good cause.
About the Family Crisis Center
The Family Crisis Center of Baltimore County (FCC) is a non profit organization, founded 30 years ago, whose mission is to provide high quality services to those experiencing family conflict and domestic violence.
Services offered are:
- Baltimore County's only safe shelter (which includes our children's program)
- Transitional Housing
- Individual and Family Psychotherapy
- Free legal services to victims
- Advocacy services (which includes victim support groups, courtroom accompaniment, safety planning, and crisis counseling)
- New Behaviors Groups (includes Healthy Relationship Programs and Anger Management)
- 24 Hour Crisis Hotline
See what is happening at the FCC BlogSo, go take a moment and visit the blog and take a look around. Maybe you will find some inspiration to create some art yourself this month ....it is National Craft Month after all. Or maybe you will find something you would love to bid on (by all means, please do), or you might even find a piece of art that would make the perfect gift for a friend or family member.
Take a break for just a moment (who can't use a break from time to time) out of your busy day and have a look around.