Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gorgeous Swap

I love to join in various swap. And last month... I know I'm a bit behind in posting this..... but bear with me..... I joined in a Valentine ATC swap that was hosted by Takeabreak from the Flickr group Altered Dominos & Other Altered Game Pieces. Unfortunately I did not get pictures of the ATC that I made before sending them out to my partner. It was for one ATC, but my partner, pattiein_uk, sent me these two ATCs and I love them. First because they are both purple (my fav color) and secondaly because the first one is from a movie that I want to see - Mamma Mia, and the second becuase she has a dangle from the mini domino and it's absolutely beautiful. I may jsut have to join Netflix so that I can rent the movie that I want to see so much. Conner would love it if I joined. He watched much more TV than I do.

The ladies over at Altered Dominos make some gorgeous artwork. If you need some inspiration, or jsut have time to kill you really should take a look.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I have Mama Mia on my computer to watch at some point. I never seem to sit still long enough to watch a movie. I wanted to see this one so much, so maybe I'll have to make myself sit down and see it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea