Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Help me win by voting, and you might win too

I recently entered a contest to win a super cute apron over at Three Prince Designs.
I've already won the matching tea towel, so i really want the apron too! So I need your help. Wouldn't I look cute in a pink, black and white apron with polka dots holding the the matching tea towel that is also pink, black and white with polka dots (one of my new favorite color combos).
There are a total of 5 recipes and you have to vote on your favorite. Well my recipe is #4 Sweet and Sour Tuna... which by the way is really, really good. It is also quick to make and healthy as well.

One of the people voting will also win Melissa's reversible apron e-books. So I beg of you, my dear blog readers, please go to Three Prince Designs and vote for my recipe... #4 to win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea