Saturday, March 7, 2009

Winner Announcement


Congratulations to all of the winners from Day 11 - Day 18


Day 11: Micki
Day 12: Kitty Kellie
Day 13: Maggie R.
Day 14: Digital Misfits - I have your mailing address
Day 15: Tumbleweed Trails
Day 16: Tumbleweed Trails
Day 17: Genie
Day 18: Connie - I have your mailing address

If the winners could please e-mail me with your mailing address at prpldy (at) comcast.net I would greatly appreciate it. And if I don't hear from you soon I will be contacting this batch of winners via e-mail that is if it is posted on your profile.

I still have not heard from Genuine. If I do not hear from her by Sunday, Genie will win that prize from the last batch.

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo, I won two great items. Thanks so much BrendaLea. Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea