Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3 New Winners Announced

I have several winners to announce.
I used Radom.org to pick these winners since my Grandsons went back to school today.


The first is for the blogger that blogged about my 29-Day Giving Challenge:

Here are your random numbers:

2

Timestamp: 2009-04-14 16:02:17 UTC

#2 is Robin



The winner for Day 27 of my 29-Day Giving Challenge had to be re-chosen as the original winner never contacted me, is:

Here are your random numbers:

5

Timestamp: 2009-04-14 16:11:16 UTC

#5 is Valerie

Blogger valerie2350 said...

pretty card - love the bracelet!
hope it would fit my skinny wrist - if not, my niece would love it :)



The winner for my giveaway during the Ultimate Blog Party is:

Here are your random numbers:

3

Timestamp: 2009-04-14 16:07:09 UTC

#2 is Lisa

Lisa said...

So nice to meet you! I love parties and giveaways!

Blessings!


The winners have 3 days in which to reply to my e-mail with your shipping address, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. Thanks to all for visiting my blog, blogging about my blog, following my blog, and for leaving me your comments. They are all very much appreciated. And I will be starting my 2nd round of the 29-Day Giving Challenge very soon with new and different giveaways each day of the challenge.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea