Wednesday, May 20, 2009
It's been a week or so and it's time for me to do what I love, give some things away. I am participating in another Random Act of Kindness aka Pay It Forward event.
The first 5 (five) people to respond letting me know they'd like to participate AND letting me know they want to host an RAK/PIF of their very own by posting this on their blog will: Get something made by me.
This first part of the offer does have some limitations and restrictions, so please read carefully.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I make will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any idea what it will be. I will not give hints. It will be something handmade by me and will be a real tangible thing. It may very well be kooky or strange.
6. All you need to do, after you tell me you want to participate and host an event on your blog, is post this text, or similar text, on your blog and make 5 (five) things for the first 5 (five) folks who respond to your event.
7. I MUST have a way to contact you. Then after I contact you I will need you to provide me with your mailing address.
8. Please do not sign up if you don't plan on hosting an event of your own. Aas there are people who will sign up, who like to give as well as receive.