Saturday, April 4, 2009

Seems like forever.....

Seems like it has been forever since I posted here at my blog. It's not been the best week for me. I've had two doctor appointments this week (they always tire me out and I am pretty useless the rest of the day), I've been very, very tired and sleepy, and found out via blood test that I am peri-menopause .... oh what fun! That's why I have been carrying a battery powered fan around the house with me and one in my purse. Hot Flashes are not fair!!!!!

I've recently won some items and wanted to show you what I have won.

I have tried I bet close to 75 - 100 times to get pictures of two bracelets that I won. These still are not the best pictures, but are the best I could get out of all that I took...and I did take a lot. Every time I had my camera out over the past 3 weeks or so, I would take pictures. I am so tired of trying to get decent photos of these two gorgeous bracelets and if I don't post about them soon, I will forget to show them to you. So here they are.

This first one is from Danica at XO Jewelry Designs. She has some new items up at her site and looks like she is getting ready fro Spring and Summer. So if you are looking for new jewelry to update your current wardrobe then you might want to take a look at what jewelry she has to offer. I own several of her pieces and I love each and every one of them.





During the One World One Heart event back during January and February 2009. I won this gorgeous bracelet from Kiva of Farmstead Lady Designs. She has both a great blog and a etsy shop, with more beautiful jewelry.



Christina Hurley held a giveaway on her blog for St. Patrick's Day and I was one of several lucky winners as there were 5 other jewelry artist that donated prizes for this giveaay besides Christina, herself. I was lucky and won these beautiful pearl and copper earrings from Teresa Smith of T Smith Designs.

I absolutely love all of my new jewelry. If you have a moment stop by their shops or blogs and say "Hi!" and tell them I sent you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea