- 1) no crowds to deal with, except to be crowded by my loving Grandsons and fur babies on the couch.
- 2) saving money instead of spending money at blogher ...which gives me more to spend on the Grandsons.
- 3) checking out my new account at COZI and learning how to use it so I can get better organized.
- 4) as a family giving the two fur babies their bath this weekend, which is always a lot of very wet fun for all.
- 5) I'm going to an on-line NOT Blogher Party that looks like a ton of fun and I get to go as I am and not have to worry about what I am wearing.
- 6) I'll get to sleep in and not have to worry about being at some bogher event on-time.
- 7) I don't have to pack and re-pack a suitcase,something I'm not fond of doing.
- 8) more time spent with the Grandsons and not traveling to and from Blogher.
- 9) the Grandsons and I will have our own little party here at home watching TV and snacking on some of our favorite snacks.
- 10) I get to work on the scrapbook of my Mother who I lost September 15, 2008.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
I am so glad that I am not at blogher this weekend, but instead spending it with my family. Here are my top 10 reasons too, in no special order: