Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Neti Rinse - update (review)

The other day I wrote an entry on the Neti Rinse that I reviewed. I wasn't feeling the best and there was more things I wanted to say about the Neti Rinse.

1. The first time you use a sinus rinse, it feels a bit weird or strange. You have to remember to keep your mouth open and breath through your mouth. But the next time, it's not a problem.

2. Even though you may not see much gunk come out, it still makes a huge difference in being able to breath through your nose.

3, After using the rinse, you will need to blow your nose to remove the remaining saline solution. It usually takes me several tissues.

4. The Neti Rinse comes with the syringe and 50 packets of the saline solution that you mix with warm (not hot) distilled water - I heat mine in the microwave for 30 seconds, and complete instruction on how to use the Neti Rinse.

I hope that I have finally included everything that I wanted to say about the wonderful product that really helps my sinuses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea