Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Winners - Uncle Ben's Whole Grain White Rice

Sorry about the delay in posting.  Between blogger being messed up the other day, then storming weather here. And in general, not feeling the best.  I am just a bit behind.  Well that is not totally true, I am way behind on so many things.  One of them is posting to this here blog.  Shame on me.
There are two winners for the Uncle Ben's Aprons and the winners will have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail or new winners will be chosen.

The winners are: 

#27 ....... Erin

and

#83 ....... PrettyTiffany

I will send you both an e-mail in just a few minutes, looking forward to hearing back from you.

Congrats!

BrendaLea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea