Sunday, January 6, 2008

Got my New Compute and I LOVE IT !!!!

I finally have a new computer and I love it! Still trying to get everything set up and software installed. Having trouble getting my printer to work which I just got as well. So I am in the process of downloading a different driver to see if that will work. Sure hope so. As I want to get back to creating some art.

I get ancy when I don't get to create some art each day, even if it's just a wee tiny little project or a start of a project. But like most things in life, first things first and that is getting this thing (computer) set up and running smoothly.

I have so many ideas and so many projects I want to create, but never seems to be enough time in a day, week, month or year to do all that I want to do.

I currently have some jewelry repairs to be done for a customer. Then another customer ordered a Calendar and Card Organizer after she saw one of the the ones that I made as Christmas presents. I still need to get pictures taken and then up loaded. Hopefully I can get that done in the next day or two.

Until next time.....create art when you can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea