Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 11 of 29 - Day Giving Challenge -BONUS DAY

Do you like jewelry?


I know that I do. Especially if it is hand made. Such as that by Danica of Harmony Jewelry Designs, Jewelry For Any Occasions (and come back tomorrow as there will be a give-a-way of a gorgeous bracelet by Danica... as well as my day 12 give-a-way). I digress....


Today's give-a-way as well as the next few will involve jewelry made by me, BrendaLea. And today's is a mixed-media polymer clay pin/broach. It is made with polymer clay, chicken wire, wire, paint, and glass beads.
Sorry about the picture not being clearer. Guess I need to get a tripod. Included with today's give-a-way is a sandwich cutter or crust remover, called Sweetbytes, as an added bonus. It's a dishwasher safe, unique crust and sandwich cutter that would have been perfect for Valentine's Day, but would be nice to show your love any day of the year.

Remember to tell your friends, as there will be a special double give-a-way tomorrow and the next few will be for unique one-of-a-kind jewelry. And if you post about my give-a-way on your blog or website, please leave me a message so that you will be in the special drawing at the end of my 29-Day Giving Challenge.








Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Goodmorning,
    I love jewellery too and your pin is so much fun.... Would love to win it....I will put your giveaway on my blog.. Thankd so much
    oxox
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brooch is lovely! I love mixed media wearable art, and this piece has so many of my favorite elements in both texture and color.

    heidig@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you thru maggies blog,
    love the brooch

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a creative brooch - and the sandwich cutter is wonderful!
    connie williams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win your brooch. I will post about your giveaway on my blog, and I hope that I win. I am glad that I found your blog.
    Micki
    In Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your brooch and I hope that I win it! I will post about your giveaway on my blog.
    Micki
    In Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mixed media. My niece would get a kick out of the sandwich cutters. Jody
    visionquest2020@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea