Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 15 of 29-Day Giving Challenge

I wished this item looked better in the photo than it does. Sorry. I really need to figure out how to use my camera better and figure out a way to hang, lay, or place my items before I take the pictures.

It really is a nice tassel and the fiber that is pulled through the beaded skirt will be fixed before it is mailed to you.

This is a beaded tassel that I made in the shades of purple.... you know the color of royalty, using glass seed beads, crystals, and glass beads. I used 3 different fibers for the fringe. It has a total length of 12 inches and the top of the tassel to the bottom of the fringe measures in at 6-1/2 inches.

Posted by Picasa
So if you might like to own this tassel to hang on your bedroom mirror, or a your bathroom door knob then leave a comment here and you will be in the drawing. You can still enter the other give-a-ways from Day 6 to this one as they are still open for entering.

Days 6 through 12 will be closed for entering by Sunday
Evening so that I can get the winners posted by the first of the week.


Sp far there are only 3 people in the special drawing for those that post about this on their blog. So right now the chance of winning is really high. To be placed in the special drawing at the end, all you have to do is post about my 29 - Day Giving Challenge on your blog and leave me a message that you have done so, then your name will go in the hat for the special gift.

Good luck and I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I can't get over how marvelous your beaded Tassel is. Thank you for hosting such a great event. I've been reading your blog daily, but I am so new to blogging (as you will see) that I haven't been able to participate until now. I follow your blog through Google Reader and I have blogged about your giveaway. Take a peek. I'm excited as I haven't a clue what I am doing yet I managed to "talk" about yur giveaway on my blog. Sheesh, maybe I'll get all this figured out yet. Please sign me up for your drawing. Jody

    visionquest2020@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tassel is beautiful. I love the fibers you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea