Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 5 of 29-Day Giving Challenge

Here we are on the 5th day already. My, oh my! (said in a Southern drawl) Where does the time go!

I am getting so frustrated with this darned computer. I keep getting blue screens constantly and I have no idea what to do. Do you? I don't have the money to put it in the shop, and I don't have any techie friends to help me. So I am lost as to what to do. So I keep using it, it keeps crashing and I just wait for it to re-boot. Sometimes it crashes within 5 minutes of turning it on and other times I can use it for hours and hours without it crashing.

I just realized I messed up. I've been calling this the 29-Day Challenge, when in fact it is called: 29-Day Giving Challenge. It may not seem like much to you, but it does to me, because that word ....GIVING ....is what this challenge is all about. You give what you can to others. Whether it be a hug, a smile, or a kind word, or some a bit more substantial like a gift of food, warm coat, or crafting supplies, just to name a few things.... I think you get the idea. Don't you?

So please bear with me while I am doing the 29-Day Giving Challenge and dealing with this very challenging and very finicky computer. I won't be closing the comments for each day of giving until I get ready to draw the winner. So take the time and check out the other days of giving, if you haven't already.

Today we have some seven new unmounted rubber stamps (I did use them to stamp the image so you could see what they were, and then I cleaned them), along with white embossing powder, and a white pigment ink pad (slightly used).

So if you are interested, then leave a comment here and you will be in the draw for this give-a-way! And remember, we need to spread the word about the 29-Day Giving Challenge so hop on over to the site and don't forget to tell your friends to stop by here and leave a comment too!


Posted by Picasa

And now for a few updates.

  • Day 1: I gave a friend some food items that she needed to make dinner for her and her Daughter. She was hungry for potato salad and I had the fixins' for it and this prevented her from having the go to the grocery store.
  • Day 2: I got on eBay some cutting mats for my oldest Sisters Cricut machine.
  • Day 4: Helped my Grandsons with his homework

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea