Today's is Spring themed!
Someone left a comment that they could use a key chain, well lucky you.... I have another one for you folks today. This one is a ladybug theme...and pretty fitting since Spring is nearly here. The beads are all glass and it has a bit of weight but such a fun one.
Conner drew numbers this week and later today I will be posting the winners from the day 6 through day 10 giveaways. So check back later to see if you are a winner.
- Day 1: I gave a friend some food items that she needed to make dinner for her and her Daughter. She was hungry for potato salad and I had the fixins' for it and this prevented her from having the go to the grocery store.
- Day 2: I got on eBay some cutting mats for my oldest Sisters Cricut machine.
- Day 4: Helped my Grandson with his homework.
- Mailed off one dozen hand made birds nest for wildlife rescue of baby birds and rabbits.
- Let my cleaning lady leave early.
- Helped a friend search for a mannequin on eBay.
- Working on an afghan for my Sister for her Daughter who is due to have a baby in July.
- Mailed off crocheted nest to North Carolina. These are for squirrels and opossums.
- Still working on making more nest. I try to get one x-large one done a day or several smaller ones.
- Mailed a very good friend a birthday card.
- Visited a friend I had not seen for a while.
- Called a friend in Alaska.
- E-mailed my Brother.
- Sent a Congratulations card to my friend for her new Grandson.
- I sent a 'thank you' card to a church that helped me a few weeks ago with food.
And in return, I have received:
- My lower denture broke and my Sister paid to have it fixed.
- I won 7 gifts during the One World-One Heart Event.
- I won a bracelet from Danica, at Harmony Jewelry Designs.
- I've received a beautiful red lace heart and Valentine card in the mail yesterday.
- A dear friend called me yesterday.
- When I thought I was out of money this month for groceries, I received some money that was owed to me. So I was able to buy more groceries.
- Won a beautiful Momento Pendant from Lynn Krestel (I'll write more later)