I have two notepads for you today. One that I made, and one that I bought. Both are the sticky note kind. As you can see, the one that I bought has the sheets in the letter "G"... and the one that I made are great to keep in your purse or your vehicle should you need to leave a note for someone, or have on your table/counter near your phone. It has a pencil attached and I use mine all the time. Just a handy dandy little tool.
Leave a message on this post to be entered to win. Please include your e-mail address if it is not in your profile sop that i can contact you. Post on my your blog my give-a-way and be entered to win a special give-a-way.
I have received:
- My lower denture broke and my oldest Sister paid to have it fixed.
- 2/12/09 I won 7 gifts during the One World-One Heart Event.
- I won a bracelet from Danica, at Harmony Jewelry Designs.
- I've received a beautiful red lace heart and Valentine card in the mail 2/17/09 from a dear friend of mine. Thank You Robin!
- 2/17/09 A dear friend called me yesterday. Thanks Joe!
- When I thought I was out of money this month for groceries, I received some money that was owed to me. So I was able to buy more groceries.
- Won a beautiful Momento Pendant from Lynn Krestel (I'll write more later)
- 3/4/09 My oldest Sister is having my van fixed for me....yeah! Finally I will have a vehicle that will work properly. Not been running right since September.
- 3/4/09 My Sister's friend gave me a new mouse, since mine was acting up...now I can compute so much easier. Thanks Suzy!