Friday, September 11, 2009

Kitchen Diva



This is my Kitchen Diva hat I made to go in my newly painted purple and lime green kitchen. Don'tcha' just love her? I know I do. I am so tickled on how well she came out. I plan on making more Needle Felted Diva's as it was so much fun to make and my Sister wants one now.

She has on a pair of my Grandson's Great Grandmother's earrings, and a necklace that came in the mail with some sort of advertisement. I put her on a polka dot background to match my kitchen.

Here is a photo album where I first saw felted dolls and it is where I got my inspiration for making my own.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh.....
    "She" is Fabulous...You did a great job and WHAT???? a lime green and purple kitchen.....I LOVE IT!!!!
    I had a look at the album and yes I want to try one too!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is WAY cute!! You did a fantastic job - and have me inspired now. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BrendaLea, way too cute. Glad to see you are creating again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea