Monday, September 14, 2009

Today's Mama and Cricut


This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?

Australia to see the outback and my Brother

2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?

none, I don't have a stereo in my car, whaaaaa!

3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?

Shop until I could shop no more.

4. What is your guilty pleasure?

Good Ice Cream, yummy!

5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?

That would either be Los Angeles or New York...not sure which is the farthest.

6. Last book that you couldn't put down?

Any book by Harold Robbins

7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory... love that movie!

8. What is your favorite local escape?

The local Thrift Shops

9. How do you escape on a budget?

get on the internet and roam the blogs

10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.


Apple Fritters that I got at Newport Beach, CA...they were so darned yummy.

If you decide to join in and play along ...... I would love to learn a bit more about my readers, so leave me a post. Thanks a good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea