2 stuffed bunnies, one has movable arms and legs
Couple set of yellow and blue beads with bunnies in each
4 tiny wicker baskets
3 bunny plant pokes
paper mache bird house
yellow chick hanging ornaments for an Easter tree (could be used in many ways)
several styrofoam eggs
clear plastic 2 part egg
an egg to make an Easter or Christmas type scene in
Some things to know about my 29-Day Challenge.
- As long as you leave a comment on the post, of the days give-a-way, you will be entered to win. Please post your e-mail address so that I have a way to contact you. You can leave it like I do if you like: prpldy (at) comcast dot net - to keep spammers from finding it.
- One entry per post, per person, except for the extra entries, leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
- I will draw the winners names via Random.org
- I will post the winners at the end of each week, instead of daily. Sorry. Tomorrow's giveaway will be for everyone.
- You can gain extra entries by:
1 extra entry: follow me on twitter please leave your user name
1 extra entry: become a facebook fan please leave your user name
2 extra entries: subscribe to e-mail updates on the right hand side - leave 2 separate comments
5 extra entries: blog about my giveaway, please leave a link to your post and 5 separate comments
Please leave the required amount of comments if you choose to receive the extra entries. ie: if you post a comment, follow via Google, and post on your blog you need to leave 7 separate comments.
I will confirm all entries.
Good Luck to all that enter!
Closes: March 9, 2010 you can enter up until this date