Friday, March 19, 2010

I have to draw new winners for.....

Day 1 and Day 8.  To my knowledge they did not respond to my email announcement that they won.  They had 48 hours to do so.  And I also forgot to post the winners on the blog for the first 8 days.  Because I wanted to wait until I received confirmation from all of the winners.  With all that has been going on, it totally slipped my mind,.

I will gather the information that I need to draw.. well actually Random.org will pick the numbers, and then post the winners and the 2 new winners tomorrow evening.  That way if I made a mistake, I am only human, and you are the winner of Day 1 or Day 8 and did reply.  Please e-mail me immediately at:  prpldy (at) comcast dot net
So that I do not give your gift to someone else.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you told me I won day 1, and we've communicated back and forth several times since? Did I remember the day wrong?

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea