Saturday, April 10, 2010

Off to the Movies!

After my shower today I will be off to the movies.  And I am running behind.  What shall a girl to do!  The birds are taken care of, the dogs have been out many times.  And now I have to jump in the shower... I will be careful and not fall (I hope) and then out the door I go.  It is sunny, and fairly warm today, so am looking forward to going to the grocery store on my way back home.  Then I plan on doing some artwork... at least playing for a while.  We'll see what I can create.  Have a great day everyone.

BrendaLea

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful time at the movies. Which film did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed some time in the sun. We had a pretty day yesterday and I got some outdoor things done, not as much as I wanted though. Maybe today I can take my yarn outside and craft and enjoy the weather all at the same time.

    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the artwork! Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea