Monday, August 9, 2010

I Love Home Improvements


And when you have a great product that is easy to install like the American Standard OutReach Centerset Lavatory Faucet, I love them even more.

The American Standard OutReach Centerset Lavatory Faucet came with great instructions that were clear and easy to understand.  Even I could install the faucet.

Only these simple tools were needed to install the faucet.  Could it get any easier!

The American Standard OutReach Centerset Lavatory Faucet only works with the centerset faucet, the one that measures just 4 inches from the center of one handle to the center of the other handle.  Like mine below.  It's a shame though as I believe everyone would love this faucet, with it's innovative and very convenient pull-out spray spout.

I never dreamed there would be a pull-out spray spout faucet (similar to what is in the kitchen)  for the bathroom.  But I am so thankful that there is one, as it has made my life easier.  I am able to fill a bucket for mopping without a hassle.  Cleaning the sink is so much easier.  And in time I am sure I will find many ways to put the pull-out spout to more uses.

About the American Standard OutReach Faucet (from the press release)

American Standard is proud to introduce the new OutReach lavatory faucet, a unique dual control bathroom faucet that goes a step beyond the ordinary. Featuring an innovative pullout spray spout that extends up to 24”, the OutReach provides matchless flexibility and convenience in performing household tasks one simply can’t do with a typical bathroom faucet. With the new OutReach faucet, cleaning hard-to reach places in the sink, filling a flower vase or a bucket with water, washing a child’s hair and even bathing a small pet—have never been easier.



I love this new faucet, and would highly recommend the American Standard OutReach Centerset Lavatory Faucet. It's easy to install, comes in both polished chrome and brushed nickle. And it's so convenient to use.
You can find the American Standard brand exclusively at the Home Depot, and for more information visit http://www.americanstandard.com/ or http://www.homedepot.com/.



**I received the product I reviewed free of charge so I could do an honest review. No monetary compensation was received. My review is 100% my own.  A huge Thank You to Blogger Select for allowing me to be a member of the Product Review Place and American Standard for the opportunity to review this wonderful product.**

1 comment:

  1. The though of having a pull out spout would be great in the bathroom. It would allow me to get more done in the bathroom sink, especially washing and rinsing thing like my hair, if I was using that sink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea