Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Winners Announced for days 1 -5

Don't you think it's about time that I announce the winners for my 20-Day Giving Challenge?
My 14 year old Grandsons picked the number of the winner. I told him how many comments I had, and he then gave me a number between 1 and however many comments. And now here I am finally getting around to the announcement. And they are...... drum roll please ..........


Day 1: #1 Cindy is Crafty

Day 2: #1 Anonymous ... Katrina

Day 3: #3 Dawn Supina

Day 4: #1 Teresa

Day 5: no one signed up, so these wonderful rubber stamps stay with me I guess.


Winners have been contacted and now I wait to receive their mailing address. Please remember to sign up....more wonderful items to be giving away. Some of my art too.

And now for a few updates.

  • Day 1: I gave a friend some food items that she needed to make dinner for her and her Daughter. She was hungry for potato salad and I had the fixins' for it and this prevented her from having the go to the grocery store.
  • Day 2: I got on eBay some cutting mats for my oldest Sisters Cricut machine.
  • Day 4: Helped my Grandson with his homework
  • Mailed off one dozen hand made birds nest for wildlife rescue of baby birds and rabbits.
  • Let my cleaning lady leave early.
  • helped a friend search for a mannequin on eBay.
  • working on an afghan for my Sister for her Daughter who is due to have a baby in July.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I had completely forgotten. :O) How cool!

    It is sad that no one took you up on the stamp offer. I thought they were really cute and the sock monkey one made me smile. My Mom made me one years ago and I loved it. Have no idea what happened to him over the years, but loved him!

    Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. day 4 day 4 day 4 -- let me look see i won - i'll be right back

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea