Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 18 of 29 - Day Giving Challenge

Looks like the zines I had before for the give-a-way, were somewhat popular. So today I have another one. This time it is just the one though. But well worth it just being one. It's a Gleaner Zine ish #9. I saw on-line that it was valued at $16.00 even though it is an older issue, it is an excellent issue. It is about vintage photography. From what I can tell all the added bits and pieces are still attached. I originally bought this on eBay, and have read it several times. And now it's time to find a new home for the zine.

So if interested in owning this wonderful zine, leave a comment on this post and you will be entered to win. Good Luck!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    hope your having a good week.
    Congratulations to the winners of your great give aways

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great little zine! I love vintage photography, especially tintypes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so much fun! i have never read this zine, but it is supposed to be terrific. I will post a new reminder to folks on my blog!
    connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old photographs from long, long, long ago. The clothing worn appeals to me. Jody
    visionquest2020@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do enjoy reading each and everyone of them.

BrendaLea